Phone: (21) 3527-2617
– e-mail: email@example.com
– Research interests:
- Carbon-based materials and particularly nano-diamond particles (NDs), and graphene derivatives (rGO);
- Silicon-based materials and, in particular, nanoparticles of silicon, silica and silicon carbide;
- Core-shell hybrid nano-material with magnetic (Fe3O4), luminescent (Au) core protected with biocompatible shell.
We investigate the strategy and methodology for the functionalization of the nanoparticles in order to:
- Produce new adsorbents for concentration and separation of bioactive compounds
- Improve systems for drug delivery and target release;
- Create nanoparticles for bacterial and cancer treatment.